Friday, March 27, 2009

THE EXAM!!

my school first time exam had passed. of course not really hardworking for this time exam. thinking of why my 3 science subject become suck recently. all biology, chemistry and physic also never higher than 80 marks. really cannot accept. am i becoming stupid, becoming careless, or both or it?

by the way, 3 language subjects are not so brilliant. guess what, all are more worse than my science subjects. never higher than 70mark. how come these can happened to me?

this undesirable malaise must be nipped to bud as soon as possible. considering the pros and cons is no problem to me but the main problem is controlling myself. every weekend my hands are not obeying my order, playing computer whole day. of course study hard is the only path to success known well by all human beings. taking out a single book, reading and memorizing it, who can do this everyday?

being lazy must face the music. i received a unfavourable result. what i have to do?
anyone can tell me?
devastate my computer?
clean up all the games in my computer?
optimistically, taking bad result is million times better than taking bad result in spm.
am i right?

No comments: