Sunday, May 10, 2009

damn week(next week)

This is a sure for whole Chung Ling students. Because revising has become a must in this week. Well, personally, i do not like to memorize. Instead, i like to play games and watch movies. but, exam is almost here, behaving myself is more important.

So, what means by "behaving myself"? Actually is just doing something i dislike to do. Have u ever wondered that people with good result are really love to memorize? i dare not say that all of them, but almost 90% of these people are forcing themselves to memorize all the books and information. people who have a great self-controlled power are incredible to me. Instead of good brain, good memorizing skill, i prefer to have such "power". because this power may be useful to u for whole life.

Besides, some of my friends are facing problem about how to focus when reading. For me, i am the one who can't stand for a 4 or 5 hours of reading. The longest record for me is 2 hours. Yes, i didn't cheat u all. Furthermore, i never burn midnight oil. There are two reasons that why i do not like to do so:
-tired
-parents do not allow
Talking about focusing, i am using reading out method. Read every single words that on the book as loud as i could. This will cause me focusing efficiently. Till now, i do not afraid about this kind of reading method. But, what will it be when i am going to the university or college to further my study? disturbing others?

Exam for this time really hard especially the pure sciences: physic, biology and also chemistry. These subjects are divided into three papers which make things tougher. History, however, is most hard to me. I have a feeling that is this time exam result sure shit!!!!!

stop talking about exam, is god damn boring and stressful. recently i found a song which i feel nice.


happy always.^^

No comments: