Thursday, June 11, 2009

....

Don't know what should i put as the title of this post.So just leave it. What a boring holiday.Spending time on maple, i had done nothing on my academic stuffs. I believes that during this holiday or even now when i am writing this blog, somebody is holding books, calculating add maths or modern math or whatever.

Where there is a will, there is a way. writing or speaking this idiom is as easy as sleeping. But, the main is who can really take out a book to read? I know what you are thinking now, "haiyo, holiday ma, just relax, i had been studied for 2 weeks, suffering headache. i am just relaxing for 1 week is there anything wrong?" Do you know this NEGATIVE-THINKING is the reason why you are staying behind of the others?

I also wanna tell u guys that do not influenced by your friends. I have a friend that told me reading and study are not for competing with the others. i do agree with him. conversely, if you do not have a person who give you pressure, what will happen? For those who are very discipline, you can study yourself. But for those who do not possess a good self-control power like me, you better choose someone as your target or set a target for yourself.

school is going to reopen soon. It feels like suddenly drops form high place. BORING. I DARE NOT FACING MY SHIT RESULT. But i have to. Perhaps i result wouldn't be too bloody in colour.

No comments: