Friday, April 3, 2009

Boring Life

Well, lazy to post a new post here but being forced by my friend, i have to do so too. They said my blog was kind of joke for them. knowing that my blog is famous, popular and outstanding, I am happy and i would like to continue my posting.

Ok, this time i will talk about the childish stuff. Before that i start i wanna tell u all actually i am trying to get rid of my innocent action but there is something blocked me. U know what the hell is that, a group of childish friend that being affected by me. suddenly hit the others with no reason, draw your books and papers, throwing each others with paper ball(means a piece of paper pressed into a ball shape) and many many more. Most terrible is that hitting with sound effect. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT. "RAW" is the major sound effect that can be heard around me. Some of the insane even send childish messages to me and guess what the content is? "RAW, I DID NOT COME TO TUITION TODAY, RAW!!!"

Do u wanna know who the hell is this person? That is the most childish person in form 4-CHIN SZE ZHE!!!I will write u boys and girls a list top 3 childish people:

1.Chin Sze Zhe
2.Ooi Shiong Yirk
3.Lee zhi Xian

Ladies and gentlemen give them a big clap for gaining the top 3 childish person in CLB.WOW!!!!!!

Well, another thing that i wanna talk is many people asked me about the job that i wanted to do after i graduated. As my conclusion, I just have one objective now that is:

GET OVER MICKEY!!!
(only some of the childish people will who i talked about)

EXAM
"Holy shit"-the best words to describe my result now. tell u all my unsatisfied:
1.Biology, Chemistry, Physic sucks
2.Being defeated by many people especially "bitch"(some of the childish people will who i talked about)
3.Chinese mark drop

Ok, i will stop here. Wishing u all have a good day.

No comments: