Friday, April 10, 2009

how to improve english

regarding on the topic above, i am very sad because of my poor english. not only bad in vocab, also bad in grammars. who can help me get out of this poor english life. everytime give my essay for my tuition teacher calvin/kelvin to check, always get low marks. the most terrible is that i can't recognise what sentence is called as a passive sentences and what sentence is called a active sentence.

do u have the willing to improve your english? i can tell u that absolutely yes. but, am i being too late to do such decision? i am not a greedy person. what i hope for is just my english section b essay can get at least 35 marks. is that so difficult to be done?

looking at some people getting high marks without tuition. yes, there is nothing impossible to accomplish. telling myself, if they can do it, y can't i? someone told me that try to write what u like, speak english without felling shy, watching english movie, listening to english song and so on. but i didn't see any of these working. i am stupid or lazy?

after all, i would like to say, ENGLISH IS SO DIFFICULT(personally thinking)

No comments: