Thursday, April 23, 2009

FUCKING DAMN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is really a annoying day for me. FUCK!!!!1

sorry for the rude word. but i really cannot control myself at all because of some undesirable matters were happened to me. IS NON-STOP. well, i do admit that i am excellent in keeping myself in calm, shouting and screaming are very less to be seen to appear on me. but, i am also a human. i have heart, brain, skin just like normal people. who will never ever get angry in his or her life? if some one done it, then i were the richest man in the world.

in chinese it call“祸不单行”. it really suit me today. because my ability is limited, so i do not have options. i have to order my parents or siblings to capture the moral picture for me. depending on others no matter who they are is very hard. u know why? looking at their faces with the weary overwhelm them, listening to their damn boring sermons, scolding at me for some kinds of stupid reason. yes, they will never allow me to ride on motorbike because they said that:"hei, zi shing, a person like u would never ride on a motor because u are too reckless and careless."i do agree that i am a reckless person, but if u don't let me to have a try, how do u know that i can't?

Okay, i know my mun and dad are caring about me. i appreciate about it. if u don't want me to take a license, then please do what i telling u to do. is that reasonable enough?

telling sermons is still okay, the biggest problem is my pendrive HAS VIRUS.WTF. this had caused my picture cannot be printed out. as a normal human being, u sure will raging about it right? after went back to home, i wanna format the fucking pendrive and suddenly i discovered that my sis pictures are still inside. HOLY SHIT. scolded by my sis, followed by my parents.

MOOD REALLY BAD TODAY, AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVE READ THIS PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME IN SCHOOL OR ELSE I WILL FUCK U UPSIDE DOWN.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: