Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend

Yes, another weekend had passed.Time is the most cruel person in the world. He will never stop even for one pico second.Am i right?Erm, am i using a right gender for time?
time is a girl or boy?Who knows? Just know god is a girl. Because

GOD IS A GIRL, wherever you are,
Do you believe it, can you receive it,
GOD IS A GIRL, whatever you say,
Do you believe it, can you receive it,
GOD IS A GIRL, however you live,
Do you believe it, can you receive it,
GOD IS A GIRL, she's only a girl,
Do you believe it, can you receive it?

This song was so hot when i in form(i think). My buddy Inn Thong always sing this song around me.Nice or not this song? for me is just sucks.Back to my blogging life, this week was nothing special.

Yup i wanna say something about childish again.Don't know why recently got someone like to keep my stationery.If u know who i am talking about can u please just leave me a comment.Keeping others stationery is a childish action or not?

Our history teacher told us to be started reading from now on.But i cannot do it.I know there are many mad people do it when i am blogging right now.

nothing else to say...

No comments: